May 1, 2020
How To Keep Your Tattoo Looking Fresh For Years To Come!
Most tattoos will fade over time, but you can help slow down the process and prevent it from prematurely fading. Utilizing the proper tattoo aftercare products is one of the most effective ways to keep your tattoo looking its best for years to come, however, here are some things you can do in addition to using tattoo aftercare products to keep your tat looking good:
- Hydrate! Drinking an adequate amount of water is important for your overall health. Drinking water will hydrate your skin and prevent it from looking dull and dry. Those of us who suffer from eczema or psoriasis or naturally have dry skin will especially have to increase your water intake.
- Depending on the location of your ink, gaining weight can affect your ink in several ways. Areas like your biceps and stomach will be affected quicker than the rest of your body. When your skin stretches, so does your ink.
- Protect your skin from the sun! Vitamin D is important to your health, but direct sunlight can cause premature wrinkles and cause your skin to age quicker. Sunblock will protect your ink and slow the fading process. If your tattoo is located on your arm or legs, look into UV sleeves to possibly add another layer of protection.
- Keep your ink moisturized with non-scented lotion. The vibrant of your tattoo will last longer and it will allow your ink to pop.
- Exfoliate your skin. When exfoliating, you are removing dead skin cells while allowing new healthy skin to come in. Don’t be aggressive, you are not trying to irritate and rip off your skin. Your body will naturally shed, you are overall helping it, not forcing it.
Why Choose Nat-A-Tat2
Here at Nat-A-Tat2, we are committed to making sure your ink and skin is well cared for. As your tattoo heals to ensure it looks great for years to come. Our tattoo care instructions can help you ensure an optimal tattoo healing process. Our tattoo aftercare products are all-natural, 100% USDA certified organic and vegan, so you can feel confident that your tattoo aftercare needs are being met in the best way possible. Aftercare Lotion and Tattoo Foam Cleanser can be used while your tattoo is in the healing process. Tattoo Aftercare Balm is ideal for use after the healing process is complete.Back..