March 15, 2020
What Is The Purpose of a Temporary Tattoo?
Deciding on the perfect permanent tattoo can be stressful as there are many deciding factors involved. Temporary tattoos can be beneficial especially for those who are unsure of what to get or even the size. Getting new ink is a permanent life commitment, so before you sit in your tattoo artist’s chair to get permanently inked, review your design one more time (or more). Think to yourself, will I be happy with this in 5 years, 10 years, and the rest of my lifetime? If you have any doubt and believe that there is a possibility you may want to cover it up or get it removed, consider a temporary tattoo first.
Reasons for Considering a Temporary Tattoo Before Getting Permanent Ink
- Full Sleeve – this is not only time consuming, but it is costly. You can go online and get a temporary tattoo made that will cover your full sleeve. This will allow you to see it and really determine if you are willing to have this design on your arm for the rest of your life.
- Neck and Face – contemplating getting a tattoo on your neck or face is challenging. Before committing to ink that will not be easily concealed, think of getting a temp to take it on a test run first.
- Hand – tribal symbols and rosaries are popular for hand tattoos. Consider a temp tattoo to help you determine the exact size and design you would like.
- Color vs Black- While you think your ink needs to have every shade of the rainbow, you may not like how it blends in with your skin tone or you may think that it is too much color when it’s all said and done. Play it safe and get a temp tattoo to help you really determine if you want the brightest red on your forearm.
- Design- What may look good on your bff may not be suitable for you.
Temporary tattoos can really help you save your time and money. Don’t become a statistic and get a regrettable tattoo.
Why Choose Nat-A-Tat2
Here at Nat-A-Tat2, we are committed to making sure your permanent tattoos and skin are well cared for as your tattoo heals to ensure it looks great for years to come. Our tattoo care instructions can help you ensure an optimal tattoo healing process. Our tattoo aftercare products are all-natural, 100% USDA certified organic and vegan, so you can feel confident that your tattoo aftercare needs are being met in the best way possible. Aftercare Lotion and Tattoo Foam Cleanser can be used while your tattoo is in the healing process. Tattoo Aftercare Balm is ideal for use after the healing process is complete.Back..